a function: une fonction
(to attend) a function: (assister à) une cérémonie, une réception, une réunion
to function: fonctionner
to function as jouer le rôle de
- "Icarus : Robert, none of Quickmate's 7 different functions are centralized or user friendly."
- "While I always enjoy a chance to improve my script and cursive writing, a modern company is quite dependent upon its information and technology systems. In other words, we need at least one functioning computer at all times."
- "That's very disappointing, because it was a relatively simple function."
- "Normally, this sort of function would take place at City Hall, but my wife Fannie insisted we do something at the house for once."
- "(This function was disabled after an embarrassing incident involving CFO, Icarus Quincy)."
- "If that means buying licenses for the Miracle software, then I want you to buy them. The features of the programs you described are all well and good, but Icarus tells me that the Miracle database provides all of these functions and more, plus a lifetime warranty for the software and 24 hour-a-day technical support."
- "Accomplishment allows us to feel that we're capable of functioning within society."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Function' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !