(to be) gay: (être) gay, homosexuel
- "Horatio : Maybe a little gay."
- "If you're a gay man,... just go ahead and make yourself a gay drink"
- "The preferred term is "gay, lesbian, bisexual or transgender"."
- "I am gay."
- "Kiwi bloke : No, the area, the gay village."
- "Bruno : We've had equal rights for black people, Spanish-Americans, women, the disabled, gays, even disabled gays."
- "At our spacious and tranquil retreat, you will find a solution for all your earthly problems. Whether you have a serious alcohol or drug addiction, a troubled marriage, or are just severely disappointed in your gay children, we have a program for you!"
- "Do you have any idea why Miss Susan Bliss might have had reason to believe that you were in fact gay?"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Gay' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !