to get home, to come home: rentrer à la maison
- "When he gets home, I'm gonna give him such a spanking."
- "When I get home, Giuseppe prepares me a mojito and rolls me a big cigar."
- "He's keen to get home."
- "Kevin : Jean, I'm asking you to help me get home after a surgical procedure which will leave me temporarily blind."
- "Horatio : This is Giuseppe, he is my Chief of Staff, Minister of Education, and Head of our Nuclear Program. When I get home, Giuseppe prepares me a mojito and rolls me a big cigar."
- "By the time I get home, I only have enough energy for a glass of Pinot Grigio, an episode of "Sex And The City" and then I'm off to bed."
- "And when the au pair comes home, I'm gonna give her a spanking too!"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Get home' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !