I get, have the impression that (Bruno is dissatisfied with our work): J'ai l'impression que (Bruno n'est pas satisfait de notre travail)
I was under the impression (that Brian liked women): j'ai cru comprendre (que Brian aimait les femmes)
- "It's Horatio's 102nd birthday next Thursday, and I wanted to do something special for him. He is one of my closest friends and sometimes I get the impression that he is lonely in that laboratory of his."
- "I get the impression that he could work all night if he had to."
- "I was under the impression that the country is comprised of mostly plateaus and deserts."
- "I was under the impression that a customer service department and a customer service hotline had been put into place exactly to handle situations such as this one."
- "In any case, you were under the impression that those rates were fixed, but they are in fact variable."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Get the impression' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !