a girlfriend (a boyfriend): une amie, une petite amie (un ami, un petit ami)
- "Then I vomited on my girlfriend."
- "It's a type of software that allows you to do things on your E-Phone, like change your voice, break up with your girlfriend, watch virtual fish swimming."
- "I am keeping this dog, because my ex-girlfriend is super hot."
- "My ex-girlfriend left it at my apartment."
- "You don't have a boyfriend, do you?"
- "Brian Get rid of your model girlfriends when you want a new one?"
- "Edward taught me 3 chords, now I have 3 girlfriends!"
- "Is she your new girlfriend?"
- "What about the long-distance calls to your ex-boyfriend from the company phone?"
- "I promise that with your new fragrance you'll find a new boyfriend in no time."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Girlfriend' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !