Good luck!: Bonne chance ! Bon courage !
- "Jean : Okay, see you tonight. Good luck."
- "I have some new and unexpected good luck."
- "Good luck! Marc and Sarah Delavigne"
- "What we need is some new and unexpected good luck!"
- "Good luck with my company!"
- "Bruno : The good luck is that I can smell again, dumb dumb!"
- "But what does that have to do with your good luck?"
- "Good luck, Framboise!"
- "Good luck with everything and Merry bloody Christmas."
- "Good luck in piecing them together and ultimately choosing the most suitable candidate for the job (whatever it is)."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Good luck' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !