you have got to (listen): il faut que tu (écoutes), tu dois (écouter)
- "Horatio, you've got to go on without me!"
- "Bruno : You've got to stop throwing your money around so carelessly!"
- "Dad : Bruno... You've got to relax, kid."
- "I said, "Horatio you've got to go on without me"..."
- "Have you ever heard the expression "you've got to spend money to make it"?"
- "Dad : Bruno, you've got to relax, kid."
- "He wants to be number one, so you've got to look out for him. But Frankie Fingers, down on Franklin Avenue, he's very ambitious."
- "You've got to reach for the stars."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Got to' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !