I had a great, fabulous time!: J'ai passé un très bon moment !
a great time (for the economy): une période prospère (économie)
- "We had a fabulous time, just up to the point when Marilyn (Icarus's mum) fell in the lake trying to catch my frisbee."
- "I'm sorry the turnout is so small, but I'm sure that you guys will have a great time nevertheless."
- "This should be a great time to be in the retail business."
- "I was having a great time when the police found me."
- "We had a fabulous time. Who knew a 90-year old woman was so good at rugby?"
- "I just called to say that I had a great time and you should call me tomorrow or in two days."
- "Well they're the one's who are missing out, I'm having a great time."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Great time' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !