I had a great, fabulous time!: J'ai passé un très bon moment !
a great time (for the economy): une période prospère (économie)
- "Well they're the one's who are missing out, I'm having a great time."
- "I was having a great time when the police found me."
- "This should be a great time to be in the retail business."
- "I just called to say that I had a great time and you should call me tomorrow or in two days."
- "We had a fabulous time. Who knew a 90-year old woman was so good at rugby?"
- "I'm sorry the turnout is so small, but I'm sure that you guys will have a great time nevertheless."
- "We had a fabulous time, just up to the point when Marilyn (Icarus's mum) fell in the lake trying to catch my frisbee."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Great time' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !