gray (US), grey (UK): gris
- "Another grey day here, so what have we got in store, Brent?"
- "Sir Martin Bleets (Music Producer), 89 Gray Street, London NW16 5BL"
- "The scene in Seattle can best be described as wet, gray and depressing."
- "And our skies are grey"
- "And I also would like to add that your wig is very distinguished, and grey, and dusty-"
- "But seriously, some days it feels really grey here."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Grey' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !