a group: un groupe, un ensemble
to group: grouper
- "The group, led by twin brothers Desmond and Brian Jones, is back together after a messy break-up nearly 20 years ago."
- "Hannah : But why are you investing in a pop group and not something more sensible like the stock market?"
- "Fans of the punk group "Down with the Duke" will finally get their wish when the band makes its highly anticipated comeback tomorrow night at the Free Trade Room in New York City."
- "San Francisco has historically been a city tolerant of minority groups."
- ""Rebecca" is a socioeconomic group: she is a professional woman between 30 and 45."
- "The British twins decided to get the group back together last month in a transparent attempt to make more money."
- "The Swine Flu...te quartet, a group of pig musicians, will play Carnegie Hall next Tuesday, don't miss it!"
- "I would also like to inform you that someone in your group visited me in private last night and requested to stay at our monastery."
- "You may know him as one half of the group Dumb Prank (he's the short one with the gold helmet)."
- "But one group has so far been neglected: Animals."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Group' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !