a guest: un invité
a guest of honor: un invité d'honneur
- "Harold Warbuckle : Ladies and gentlemen, distinguished guests, my name is Harold P."
- "I expect more guests in a couple of weeks for Mother's 75th birthday, and I would appreciate it if the repairs were done before their visit."
- "I recently had guests visit me, and I was quite embarrassed to have to apologize to them about the state of my bathroom. Explaining the large pieces of wood and plaster lodged in the toilet and sink was particularly difficult."
- "We are guests on Todd's spaceship."
- "You are all invited to the staff canteen at 1.30pm today for a concert of Christmas Carols with special guest, Horatio Oléré, on vocals (and me on piano)!"
- "Dear guests"
- "Joining us is a very special guest, who will test THX-1134's sales skills."
- "We can show our guests a bit of Australia, and then eat so much that we all throw up!"
- "Dave : And what will I find there, the guest toilet?"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Guest of honor' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !