a handicap: un handicap, un désavantage
- "I'm joined in the cockpit by my co-pilot in training, Randy Williams. He's part of our outreach program for handicapped pilots."
- "But I try not to think of myself as handicapped."
- "Kevin : Oh, my handicap in golf!"
- "What's your handicap?"
- "But I suppose that means you know what it's like to live with a handicap?"
- "It's called "How to read" and this book contains all the information you need to overcome your handicap."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Handicap' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !