hardly: à peine, difficilement
I hardly know you! Je vous connais à peine!
Horatio hardly ever uses the internet. Horatio n'utilise presque jamais internet.
UK: No I won't come home with you. I hardly know you.
US: Horatio hardly ever uses the internet.
- "I hardly think there are any virgins left at this company, and certainly no one who knows how to ride a zebra!"
- "They were hardly going to tell me the idea was a stinker (although Philip did make some rather blunt comments)."
- "Bruno : Doctor, that's hardly a scientific method-"
- "Harold : And I've hardly sold any of them!"
- "Donna : I hardly ever check my emails."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Hardly' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !