to have a drink: prendre un verre
- "I'll just have a drink at the bar."
- "Here, have a drink."
- "Brent : Let's go have a drink then Moira."
- "Let's have a drink soon, okay?"
- "Let's have a drink to celebrate!"
- "Bruno, I'm actually having a drink with someone I think you should meet."
- "Please have a drink with us."
- "So you want to have a drink with Emma and me by the pool?"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Have a drink' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !