to have (some) trouble (with sthg / sbdy): avoir des problèmes (avec qq ch) / avoir du mal (avec qq'un)
I had a little trouble with my car this morning. J'ai eu un petit problème avec ma voiture ce matin.
the trouble: l'ennui, le souci, le problème
- "We would have done better, but I'm having some trouble with the management of Warbuckle's Department Stores."
- "If you're having trouble remembering me, you had an affair with my wife Daisy during your last trip to Rio."
- "Harold : Say Quincy, I'm having a little trouble with the IRS."
- "I'm not sure what's more surprising, the fact that you're having trouble doing your job, or that you're offering to pay for dinner!"
- "The server is currently having trouble recognizing new computer accounts but we are hoping to resolve this problem within a few days."
- "I hope you're not still having trouble with those Tech Support guys."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Have a little trouble' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !