a helicopter (or "a copter"): un hélicoptère
Come on, I'll give you a ride in my helicopter. Allez viens, on fera un tour dans mon hélicoptère.
- "I imagine that in the helicopter, the noise, confusion and emotion of the moment might have influenced her."
- "Icarus : Using high pitch frequencies emitted by the global positioning device in Bruno's helicopter, and then cross referencing them both with the amount of fuel in the helicopter as well as all known latitude and longitudes in both the eastern and western hemispheres, I was able to project Bruno and Susie's trajectory and landing location within one kilometer!"
- "Bruno : (to Susie) Susie, welcome aboard my private helicopter, my love."
- "Then in the middle of the ceremony, you fly away in a helicopter with your boss?"
- "Susie : So there I was with my best mates, and it was just like old times again, before I became CEO of Delavigne, before Jean proposed marriage, before Bruno took me away in his helicopter."
- "Send a helicopter!"
- "Susie : It's funny, earlier in the helicopter, I thought... for a second, I thought you said... oh, never mind, it's so ridiculous."
- "We have your laboratory surrounded by a team of 300 highly trained military operatives, 50 ninjas on loan from a sushi restaurant, 17 Apache helicopters and 3 cats that followed us here."
- "I first started getting suspicious in the helicopter."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Helicopter' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !
Vous avez une 'combine' pour vous souvenir de 'Helicopter' ? Partagez-la avec nous sur notre forum !
HTML Comment Box is loading comments...