a hero: un héros
The plural form of "hero" is heroes
- "The teacher of the class has been hailed as a hero for bringing the incident to a swift end by saying, "Ok class, that's enough excitement for today, turn to page 54 of your textbooks: Trigonometry"."
- "You're like a hero for what you did in math class today!"
- "My hero."
- "He was one of my heroes."
- "Reporter : Well, you see I'm working on a story about gardeners in the Dallas area, how they are the real heroes in this country."
- "IT assistant for the Delavigne Corporation and local French man Jean Marron was awarded the San Francisco Gold Medal Hero Award yesterday for his display of courage in saving the life of his pilot instructor."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Hero' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !