(Give me a) high five!: Tope là ! (geste de la main)
In English, this expression is usually accompanied with by a congratulatory motion where one person hits their palm against another person's. However, this is not always the case. "High five !" has also become an expression on its own, meaning "good job" or "bravo".
- "Horatio : High five!"
- "Brent : High five, Moira!"
- "No high five!"
- "Here, take my hands, we do a double high five!"
- "High five! Philip"
- "Icarus : Agreed. High five!"
- "Jean : Double high five!"
- "Jean : That's right, buddy! High five!"
- "Hey! High five! We go."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'High five' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !