a high school: un lycée
I go to high school. Je suis au lycée.
- "A 15-year-old boy wreaked havoc today at White Dove High School when he pulled out candy from his bag and threw it "quite hard" at fellow students."
- "His name is Ludwig Arkady Romanonovich, and he was my high school math teacher."
- "Ludwig Arkady Romanonovich : And now, without further ado, I would like to introduce the valedictorian of the graduating class of 1974 here at Rose Glen High school: Mr. Bruno Delavigne."
- "My classmates and I are taking a huge step forward today, ready to take the leap from high school into the "real world"."
- "Brian : Is this your high school diploma?"
- "Icarus : I was president of the French club in high school."
- "HIGH SCHOOL CANDY MASSACRE!"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'High school' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !