(to break one's) hip: (se casser) la hanche
(Lisa has sexy) hips: (Lisa a des) hanches (sexy)
(a) hip (club): (une boite de nuit) tendance, à la mode
- "No one was harmed in the incident, though one 94-year-old man broke his hip dancing the samba around the burning vehicle."
- "Icarus : Because my mother broke her hip!"
- "My elderly mother slipped in a puddle of apple juice in the local supermarket yesterday and has injured her hip."
- "I broke my hip and had bruises all over."
- "I am unable to take this holiday because my elderly mother fell down the stairs and broke her hip."
- "Incorporating nap time for the staff might even provide a nice PR angle for all those journalists looking for stories about "hip" and "caring" corporations."
- "It makes my hips look fat, right?"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Hip' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !