the history (of the world): l'histoire (du monde)
in the history (of automobiles): dans l'histoire (de l'automobile)
The biggest pizza in the history of pizza-making was cooked in Pisa. La pizza la plus grande dans l'histoire de l'art de la pizza a été préparée à Pise.
my (banking) history: mes antécédents (bancaires)
UK: I was very good at history when I was at school.
US: London has a very colorful history.
- "Hannah : Well, even if you're right for this example, an encyclopedia isn't about cows, it's about complicated things like politics, or history, or language."
- "Susie : It reflects the history of the Delavigne Corporation."
- "Nurse Baker : Just a few questions about your general health, where you've traveled, and your sexual history."
- "Yesterday, Shoshana and Youri took me to the National Museum of Kalackistani History."
- "Not only will you be astounded by the sound, but you will also be contributing to one of the most remarkable technological turnarounds in recent history."
- "One thing in the industry's favour is that it has a history of innovation."
- "It's not that I'm scared of committing to Betty, it's just that with my history I'm afraid it might be impossible."
- "The city of Boston was founded in 1630 by British puritans, making it one of the oldest cities in American history."
- "As some of you may know, the Opera House is a stunning building with a remarkable history."
- "At The Museum of Kalackistani History"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'History' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !