(San Francisco) is home to (many artists): (San Francisco) héberge, abrite (de nombreux artistes)
(Paris), home of (famous ventriloquist Adrien): (Paris), ville du (célèbre ventriloque Adrien)
- "Boston is also the home of several famous institutions of higher learning such as Harvard University and M.I."
- "Did you know that Seattle is home of the Starbucks franchise which now has over 6,000 locations worldwide?"
- "HOME OF COCKNEYS."
- "Candy : Today I'm in Houston, Texas, home of the thirty-pound all-beef steak!"
- "Welcome to "Camel Convention Damascus", home of some of the most magnificent camels on earth!"
- "More importantly, coming up on your left is Fenway Park, home of the 2007 World champions of baseball, the Boston Red Sox!"
- "I'm here on the outskirts of London, in Twickenham. This is the home of English rugby, and I'm here to gather some opinions about what everyone is calling the "year of the oval ball"."
- "Brent : Today's top story: In Seattle, Washington, home of trillionaire Bill Gates and birthplace of Rock and roll legend Jimi Hendrix, it's raining."
- "Welcome to "Camel Convention 2008", here in sunny Damascus, home of some of the most magnificent camels on earth!"
- "Right now I am standing outside the hottest party in Hollywood, home of the most important people on earth: celebrities."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Homeofhometo' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !