(to do your) homework: (faire ses) devoirs
Attention, homework est toujours au singulier :
I have a lot of homework to do today. J'ai beaucoup de devoirs à faire aujourd'hui.
UK: The dog ate my homework.
US: I have a lot of homework to do today.
- "Now, go finish your homework."
- "Sounds like you've really done your homework here Sue."
- "Was anybody able to solve yesterday's homework problem?"
- "Mr. Wang : I see that you have done your homework, Mr. Delavigne."
- "And Cheeter, I suggest you double and triple check all of your research, as I'm sure Miss Bliss is going to do her homework, as she usually does."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Homework' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !