(to do your) homework: (faire ses) devoirs
Attention, homework est toujours au singulier :
I have a lot of homework to do today. J'ai beaucoup de devoirs à faire aujourd'hui.
UK: The dog ate my homework.
US: I have a lot of homework to do today.
- "Was anybody able to solve yesterday's homework problem?"
- "And Cheeter, I suggest you double and triple check all of your research, as I'm sure Miss Bliss is going to do her homework, as she usually does."
- "Now, go finish your homework."
- "Mr. Wang : I see that you have done your homework, Mr. Delavigne."
- "Sounds like you've really done your homework here Sue."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Homework' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !