(an) honest (man): (un homme) honnête, franc
(she answered) honestly: (elle a répondu) honnêtement, franchement
UK: Luna is a very honest person.
US: Give me an honest answer.
- "Susie : Well Samantha, I'll be honest with you."
- "Be honest with me!"
- "Luna : Hmmm. But if you pressed me I would say, let's see, honest, determined and kind to animals."
- "According to Sir Rufus: "If our passengers are honest with us, we'll probably be honest with them.""
- "Let's be honest, you never know who you might offend with your wild and uneducated views on government, so why say anything at all?"
- "Small shareholders are what keeps a good company honest, that's what I've always said."
- "Money doesn't lie, it's the only honest thing in the world."
- "Ira : Mr. Delavigne, if you won't be honest with your shareholders, how can we trust you with our money?"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Honest' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !