(I love) honey: (J'aime) le miel
Honey (can you cook something for me?): Chéri (peux-tu me préparer qq ch à manger ?)
- "Philip : Hey, honey, don't talk to me about aggression."
- "Steamed pecan and honey pudding V"
- "I would like to continue this conversation in an interview for my new finance magazine, "Money Like Runny Honey"."
- ""Money Like Runny Honey" readers love sick jokes like this - be sure to bring some to the interview!"
- "Icarus' mom : I'm going to take care of this honey."
- "Shall I bring some tea, perhaps some biscuits with honey?"
- "We're in the money, come on my honey!"
- ""Baby Cakes", "Doll Cakes", "Honey Cakes" and other "cake" variants"
- "Sugar Pie, Honey Bunch, you know that I love you, I can't help myself."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Honey' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !