(a) horrible (man): (un homme) épouvantable, horrible
He was a horrible little boy, always pulling the legs off spiders. Etant jeune il était épouvantable : il arrachait tout le temps les pattes des araignées.
UK: He was a horrible little boy, always pulling the legs off spiders.
US: That is the most horrible shirt I have ever seen.
- "He plays the doctor in the show, "Horrible Crimes and Forensic Miracles"."
- "Bruno : Undeniably horrible!"
- "- "Crocodile Dundee" (those horrible films!)"
- "Edward : Oh my god Jean, that's horrible!"
- "I mean, I love your acting in "Horrible Crimes and Forensic Miracles"."
- "Also, you're a horrible person and I don't want to help you."
- "Brian : Oh dear, how horrible!"
- ""Horrible Crimes and Forensic Miracles"... Those were the good old days."
- "The experience was utterly humiliating for both of us, and for a long while, it seemed that we would die in that horrible, detestable yet meticulously organized hellhole."
- "The TV network canceled "Horrible Crimes and Forensic Miracles" due to poor ratings."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Horrible' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !