an hour: une heure
The train leaves in an hour. Le train part dans une heure.
UK: The train leaves in an hour.
US: What am I going to do for an hour while I'm waiting?
- "Bruno : You have six hours to complete your mission!"
- "Philip : No, you should be cool for 2 hours at least."
- "Journey took almost 12 hours."
- "I've been on the same 4 pages for 3 hours."
- "Daydream, I fell asleep amid the flowers, for a couple of hours."
- "With just a few minor tweaks and several hundred billable hours, we are fairly certain that the Delavigne Corporation can restore its reputation at least for a few months - that's the Slick Brand Solutions guarantee*."
- "Brian : After listening to you snoring for twelve hours, I think I'm ready for a martini."
- "Everything depends on billing - how many hours you spend even thinking about a client."
- "12 coffees brewed per second, 94 mails archived per minute, 6-10 chocolates fed to Bruno per hour."
- "And did you know that this little girl was only allowed to watch 2 hours of TV per night?"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Hour' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !