humble: humble, modeste
(This experience) humbled (me).: (Cette expérience m'a) appris l'humilité.
I am humbled to receive this award Je suis très ému de recevoir ce prix.
UK: Welcome to my humble home.
US: Losing the election humbled me.
- "Despite his humble beginnings in the deepest, darkest Amazon, General Oléré stood out like a shining star."
- "Eventually, Bruno transformed Xavier's humble perfume shop in Montmartre into a world-renowned, multi-national cosmetics company."
- "For the duration of your stay here, you will be dressed in these humble robes."
- "Man-hours lost to the Internet are just one aspect of the media overload in this journalist's humble opinion."
- "I am your humble servant."
- "During your stay in our humble temple, I will be your spiritual guide in your quest for inner peace and enlightenment."
- "We would be honored if you would consider accepting our humble invitation to be the speaker at this year's dinner and conference."
- "I, the great Horatio Oléré, am humbled to make this anonymous donation, in my name, of 10 million euros to the Horatio Oléré memorial bank account for my personal enjoyment and retirement."
- "For the duration of your stay here, you will dress in these humble robes."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Humble' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !