to identify: identifier
We need you to identify the body. Nous avons besoin que vous identifiez le corps.
More and more young teenagers identify with Britney Spears. De plus en plus d'adolescents s'identifient à Britney Spears.
- "OILS, the Organization for International Labor Standards, is a (fictional) group which identifies and certifies subcontractors using legal and ethical labor practices."
- "Please identify yourself."
- "I want you to make a series of 90-degree turns so that I can identify you on radar."
- "Air Traffic Controller : I'm unable to identify you on radar."
- "There are many international Human Rights organizations which identify private enterprises that subcontract their labor."
- "Witnesses were unable to identify the driver of the van, nor read its license plate, though several people reported seeing a "KK" logo on the rear window of the vehicle."
- "I hope this helps identify him."
- "We managed to identify and destroy the virus before it infected any other machines on the network, which is extremely good news."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Identify' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !