to make somebody ill rendre quelqu'un malade (employé au sens propre et figuré)
- "Susie : I was quite ill, actually."
- "In fact, the very thought of the two of us together makes me ill."
- "We don't want to have to dock your pay when you're so gravely ill."
- "Every passenger on this plane who had fish for dinner will become violently ill in the next half hour."
- "Edward Kimberly, and I'm not mentally ill, but proud and lucky."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Ill' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !