an image: une image, un tableau, une idée
- "Of course, it's fine that Sheik Jafar should like the scent - I don't see why not - but to market it with his own image on the bottle?"
- "We're trying to get away from the clichéd image that the world has of Australia."
- "Delavigne Corp has revitalized its image by redesigning one of the most recognized symbols in the world of perfume and cosmetics: the Delavigne logo."
- "And a rusty Delavigne wouldn't be very good for the company's image."
- "But, I'm a bit concerned about your image, Jean."
- "Enclosed in this pack are some samples taken from the Classic Collection campaign: our key image in Saudi Arabia, and its equivalent in France for comparison."
- "67 IMAGE OF LONDON IN THE RAIN"
- "Rather, food manufacturers will be legally obliged to show a gruesome image of an obese person."
- "I'm not sure that would be great for his image as a leader of men."
- "Some of the images from that session were much more discreet than the ones we chose for the posters."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Image' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !