an image: une image, un tableau, une idée
- "Of course, it's fine that Sheik Jafar should like the scent - I don't see why not - but to market it with his own image on the bottle?"
- "I'm not sure that would be great for his image as a leader of men."
- "67 IMAGE OF LONDON IN THE RAIN"
- "Delavigne Corp has revitalized its image by redesigning one of the most recognized symbols in the world of perfume and cosmetics: the Delavigne logo."
- "Some of the images from that session were much more discreet than the ones we chose for the posters."
- "And a rusty Delavigne wouldn't be very good for the company's image."
- "But, I'm a bit concerned about your image, Jean."
- "We're trying to get away from the clichéd image that the world has of Australia."
- "Enclosed in this pack are some samples taken from the Classic Collection campaign: our key image in Saudi Arabia, and its equivalent in France for comparison."
- "Rather, food manufacturers will be legally obliged to show a gruesome image of an obese person."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Image' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !