to implement: mettre en application, appliquer, exécuter
We have implemented several policies to facilitate these negotiations. Nous avons mis en place plusieurs politiques afin de faciliter ces négociations.
UK: I think it's time to implement "Plan B".
US: We are implementing several new measures at the company.
- "I have written records of all the initiatives we implemented, which you did not even ask to consult!"
- "Luna : Ok sir, I'll implement the psychometric testing right away!"
- "Narrator : Chief Financial Officer Icarus Quincy explains the changes that have been implemented in the Accounts department."
- "I work closely with both the Research and Development and Sales departments to implement marketing strategies, advertising plans, and to set up product launches."
- "First question: of all the innovative environmental initiatives that you've implemented recently, which do you like best?"
- "You need to be thinking for the long term. These changes may be difficult to implement but the benefits far outweigh the initial effort."
- "The record turnover is mainly due to an aggressive discount policy implemented by Delavigne's Head of Sales, Philip Cheeter."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Implement' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !