to impress: impressionner
Your performance today really impressed me. Votre performance aujourd'hui m'a beaucoup impressionné.
- "Fall to bits, I confess, I admit, I'm impressed."
- "The way he gets on with his staff impresses me incredibly."
- "On Thursday, please dress to impress, and no latecomers - it's just not cool, kids."
- "Please listen to his advice and remember: he's here to help (and hopefully impress people in high places)."
- "I'm impressed, I'm impressed."
- "It's from Silke Banowski from Krefeld, Germany, known for its impressive Wasserburg."
- "Lawrence Laughsalot : Very impressive, Ms. Bliss."
- "I was at the art show last night, and I was very impressed by the work of one artist – Pierre Plazbo."
- "Impressive, right?"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Impress' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !