to be in contact (with): être en contact (avec)
to contact: contacter
a (business) contact: un contact (professionnel)
- "Royal Rehab®- Contact us today for a free estimate and consultation... it's a lot better than being beheaded!"
- "If you have seen Stink, or heard any rumors to his location, please contact the lost dog hotline 24 hours a day, seven days a week: 1-800-RU MY DOG (1-800-786-9364)"
- "I'm contacting you about a most urgent matter."
- "FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Contact Susan Bliss"
- "The balloon lost radio contact with airport personnel some time after 7:00 am, said air traffic controllers at the Napa Valley Hot Air Center."
- "Of course, if you really want it, I can give you the number for Know-It-All so you can contact them yourself."
- "- Contact your friendly IT department immediately if you notice anything strange on your computer."
- "I hope you don't mind me contacting you "out of the blue lagoon"* like this (I hope I've used the idiom correctly)."
- "I would like you to meet with a contact of mine - French music producer Guy DuPuy."
- "For more information about Delavigne products or initiatives, please contact Susan Bliss, director of Marketing at (415) 555-6996."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'In contact with' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !