in particular: en particulier
I love flowers, in particular red roses. J'aime les fleurs, en particulier les roses rouges.
- "Most of candidates I met with were well-qualified, however one in particular stood out from the crowd."
- "Or is there something else in particular you would like to focus on?"
- "Icarus : There are two charges in particular which seem a little out of the ordinary."
- "I never thought I would leave the Delavigne Corporation and I have sincerely appreciated my time with the company in general and on the retail team in particular."
- "I was very rude and insulting to you, and in particular, I am sorry for calling you a C*%!"
- "This was the result of some suspect management decisions as well as some poorly chosen business partners (Kalvin Krime and Grevelon in particular)."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'In particular' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !