in the meantime: pendant ce temps, entre-temps
- "In the meantime, I'm going to have a look around."
- "In the meantime, I will be looking through another agency."
- "In the meantime, we're going to make a connection with your network, and run a diagnostic report."
- "In the meantime, if you wish to continue using e-mail, which I gather is important, please reduce the size of your personal inboxes immediately."
- "Brent : So what are you doing in the meantime?"
- "If there's anything we can do for you, don't hesitate to yell, and in the meantime, please sit back, enjoy a beer and we'll see you in 2 days... cheers, mate."
- "In the meantime, government researchers across Britain are waiting to see the effectiveness of this new policy."
- "In the meantime, I'll work on ideas for the name of the new boxed set, and a sexy little packaging design to boost sales."
- "In the meantime, why don't you get a large rock so that I can keep the car from rolling?"
- "In the meantime, I'd like to show you the executive offices, introduce you to the staff, and answer any questions you may have."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'In the meantime' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !