(I haven't been there) in years: (Je ne suis pas allé là-bas) depuis des années
- "I haven't been in the office in weeks."
- "You look like you haven't eaten in days and I hate eating alone."
- "My doctor has diagnosed me with high blood pressure, I've been sweating like a pig and I haven't had a good night's sleep in weeks!"
- "I haven't seen one of these in years."
- "Icarus : But this is good – this is the first tax return I've filled out in 500 years!"
- "Susie : Yes, but the city hasn't done anything with the space in years."
- "I haven't been to that city in years."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'In years' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !