an inbox: une boîte de réception (email)
- "My feelings for you are like a lesson that has been corrected instantaneously by a team of native English-speakers, and sent back to your inbox with a score of 100%!"
- "In the meantime, if you wish to continue using email, which I gather is important, please reduce the size of your personal inboxes immediately."
- "Do not check the rest of your inbox."
- "If everything is working correctly, this message should arrive in your Inbox, and not the Junk mail folder."
- "I don't want to clutter up your inbox, but I'm at the end of my rope!"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Inbox' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !