incredible: incroyable, fantastique
incredibly: incroyablement, extrêmement
UK: Philip really is an incredibly silly man.
US: That's an incredible story: really unbelievable!
- "Bruno wondered if there were some way that he and Horatio could collaborate to create incredible fragrances..."
- "Susan graduated at the top of her class at Oxford, and has incredible recommendations from every company she has ever worked for."
- "The beautiful planet you see before you is the most incredible thing you've ever witnessed."
- "Icarus : That's incredible."
- "The way he gets on with his staff impresses me incredibly."
- "Bruno began to brainstorm. If there were only some way that he and Horatio could collaborate to create incredible fragrances..."
- "Amazing! Incredible!"
- "The way you handled that paper jam was incredible."
- "Bruno : Me neither! Incredible!"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Incredible' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !