indeed: en effet, effectivement
You did indeed send me your application last week. I have it on my desk. Vous m'avez en effet envoyé votre candidature la semaine dernière. Je l'ai sur mon bureau.
UK: You did indeed send me your application last week. Indeed.
US: I am indeed the well-known detective Hercule Poirot.
- "Bruno's dad : Oh la la la la la la la indeed!"
- "Yes indeed!"
- "Indeed bravo!"
- "I am seventeen weeks old, and yes, I am indeed a talking baby."
- "Bruno : Hi indeed."
- "Philip : I am indeed lucky to have met a woman who shares my love of feminist literature, my strict vegetarian diet and above all, who shares my belief in a monogamous marriage built on celibacy."
- "While the print media has indeed been critical of your company recently, we propose focusing on Delavigne's Internet presence to shift the narrative from tabloid gossip to the high quality profiles and experience of your staff."
- "Carlos : Yes, indeed I am. But don't let that stop you."
- "Indeed, I actually wanted to pay you as soon as the products were delivered, but my dog ate the payment order right after I printed it out."
- "Indeed, I myself am no stranger to the circles of influence of this city."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Indeed' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !