an individual: un individu
individual: individuel, personnel, particulier
- "They're independent, so they won't try to push one specific carrier: Benjamin will choose the best offer in each individual case for us."
- "In my 17-odd years as an efficiency expert, I have yet to come across an individual quite like Icarus Quincy."
- "Individual Assistant to Bruno"
- "The Democrats are also sometimes called "liberals", which originally referred to their strong support of individual rights and liberties."
- "We're trying to rebrand Outback Cologne as a scent that also appeals to urban individuals, university students, young professionals, people who frequent bars and cafés and single men on the dating scene."
- "Mazerati cautiously approached each individual, so it came as a total surprise to all involved when Mazerati was elected CEO by the D&C board last Tuesday."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Individual' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !