to inform: informer
I wanted to inform you that the CEO of Kalvin Krime has just arrived. Je voulais vous informer que le PDG de Kalvin Krime venait juste d'arriver.
This is to inform you that due to a pipe leak, access to the company gym will be restricted. En raison d'une fuite dans les canalisations, l'espace gymnastique sera fermé.
informed: averti, informé, renseigné
UK: I wanted to inform you that the CEO of Kalvin Krime has just arrived.
US: This is to inform you that due to a pipe leak, access to the company gym will be restricted.
- "Space Base Alpha : The ground staff have informed us that the spacecraft is cleared for launch."
- "Horatio Oléré was recognized by a mountain goat, who immediately emailed our site, informing us that the millionaire shaman instigated a snowball fight with a band of peaceful Yetis."
- "I'm writing to inform you of certain changes to the structure of the company which will be effected very soon."
- "Announcement : Ladies and gentlemen, we regret to inform you that the Piccadilly and Bakerloo lines are closed for service."
- "I want to inform you that we are currently looking for a short jingle to accompany our new radio advertising campaign for Delavigne perfumes."
- "I would also like to inform you that someone in your group visited me in private last night and requested to stay at our monastery."
- "I have to inform you that chickens are not vegetables."
- "Therefore, we are delighted to inform you that you have been selected to compete in the Olympic Games."
- "It is my sad duty to inform you that I am resigning from my positions as Head of Research and Development and Most Handsome Man at the Delavigne Corporation, effective immediately."
- "Announcement : Ladies and Gentlemen, we regret to inform you that there are severe delays on the Hammersmith and City line, Circle and District line and the Central line."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Inform' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !