IT (Information Technology): l'informatique, les technologies de l'information
an IT position un poste dans l'informatique
UK: Information technology is usually abbreviated to I.T.
US: He studied information technology at university and now works in an IT department.
- "Unfortunately, a member of the IT department has discovered the "Taxman" virus on a Delavigne employee's computer."
- "The IT systems have certainly improved since his arrival, and I've even recommended the Slideshow Consulting Group to my friends."
- "The big winners are Jean Marron, who ironically works in the IT department, and Philip Cheeter of Sales."
- "IT assistant for the Delavigne Corporation and local French man Jean Marron was awarded the San Francisco Gold Medal Hero Award yesterday for his display of courage in saving the life of his pilot instructor."
- "I'll get one of the IT monkeys to set it up for me."
- "- Contact your friendly IT department immediately if you notice anything strange on your computer."
- "I am sending you straight back to the IT department."
- "As I'm sure you are aware, Bob has been with you for 5 years and oversees the IT department."
- "Bob Carter IT Department"
- "You are through to the Delavigne IT department."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Information technology' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !