an ingredient: un élément, un composant, un ingrédient
- "Not only are melody and rhythm essential ingredients in the perfume-making process, I believe they are essential for all forms of work."
- "We do not currently plan to change either the name or the ingredients of our popular "Vegetable Soup"."
- "In addition to using all-natural ingredients, the new line (code-named "WorldBlends") is produced under humane conditions."
- "Critics claim that the best ingredients don't always come from your region and that transport is only one element of a food's environmental impact."
- "While heating up the soup, I decided to read the ingredients."
- "To my horror, I saw that the biggest ingredient of this "vegetable" soup was... Chicken stock!"
- "Brian : That shouldn't be a problem. I have the file right here, you should find everything you need about the product's ingredients."
- "They forgot the most important ingredient!"
- "Take this test-tube and put the ingredients you brought into it."
- "Additionally, the Research & Development Department will be embarking on a three-month trek into the Indonesian jungle to hunt for new ingredients."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Ingredient' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !