an innovation: une innovation
UK: I love these innovative online English lessons, don't you?
US: Oh yes, they're quite an innovation in language learning.
- "The Delavigne name has become synonymous with artistry and innovation in the fragrance industry."
- "Rogers, known for his radical and innovative buildings, has designed a structure which resembles a snail."
- "The Delavigne Corporation is delighted to announce the launch of the new and improved Classic Collection publicity campaign, still starring Ivana Bümbüm. Offering a more subtle approach than the first version of the Classic Collection campaign earlier this year, the new marketing strategy is more innovative in its attention to nuance, and its bespoke approach."
- "The Delavigne brand name has become synonymous with artistry and innovation in the fragrance industry."
- ""The logo captures these attributes — luxury, prestige, excellence, exclusivity and unsurpassed innovation."
- "Innovative financial expert adept at building enterprise value"
- "Horatio : Yes, I am using an innovative online course to help me learn."
- "One thing in the industry's favour is that it has a history of innovation."
- "Just one month ago, IFC reportedly made a billion-dollar offer to acquire the innovative American juice store after hearing rumors of the "magical" properties of their products."
- "I would suggest that all these "innovations" are leading nowhere good."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Innovation' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !