to install: installer
an installation: une installation
- "I'm installing a firewall."
- "Let me ask you a few questions, and then we'll fix a date for the installation."
- "One of those ecological green walls has been installed which covers the entire front of the building."
- "Standard Microtosh Office software has been installed and we have set up your email account."
- "Be sure to close all other applications before performing installation."
- "I'd like you to install the necessary software for a Delavigne debutante (FireSox, Thunderpants, Microtosh Office etc.)."
- "- Never deactivate the firewall we have installed for you, even if it prevents you from accessing certain websites (which are, as it happens, not appropriate for the workplace)."
- "At the end of the installation, restart computer."
- "You weren't there, so I logged on to your machine and installed it for you: password "Icarus" is not a good password, Icarus!"
- "Best time for installation engineer to visit: MORNINGS"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Install' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !