the internet: l'internet
- "Brian : But I read on the internet that you offer flights anywhere in the world for $300."
- "The Internet."
- "Internet fraud is the fastest-growing area of crime, and its perpetrators have just launched a major offensive on internet users."
- "connect her to the nearest printer, and make sure that her Internet is working."
- "Krazy Gidyeon : Ah, internet user!"
- "Today is your lucky day: You've just discovered the most successful money-making enterprise in the history of the internet."
- "There is no soup in heaven, but we do have Internet!"
- "While I always enjoy a chance to improve my script and cursive writing, a modern company is quite dependent upon its information and technology systems, and indeed a functioning Internet connection."
- "For example, you may one day need to pay rent, bills, or to buy something on the "Internet"."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Internet' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !