to involve: impliquer, concerner
an involvement: une participation, un engagement
Bruno was informed of Philip's involvement as a judge in the wet t-shirt contest. Bruno a été mis au courant de la participation de Philip en tant que juge du concours de T-shirt mouillé.
UK: Philip was involved in judging a wet t-shirt competition.
US: He was also involved in wetting the t-shirts.
- "Your role involves supervising all retail sales, and liaising with the rest of the sales department."
- "Susie : Bruno and I have already spoken about this latest Kalvin Krime campaign, and he agrees with me that it's not the kind of thing we want to get involved in."
- "If you or a loved one has been involved in an accident that wasn't your fault, we can help you get the compensation you deserve!"
- "The G-forces involved in the launch were too great, you lost consciousness."
- "A typical hunt involves 50 dogs and 50 horse riders blowing horns like this one."
- "I'm not in right now, but I'm probably doing something fun that doesn't involve telephones."
- "Chapter 4: Involvement with the Illuminati and Freemasons"
- "Internet piracy, which involves file sharing and unauthorized downloading of copyrighted material, may be made illegal in several European countries."
- "Apparently there was a minor train collision just outside of Birmingham. I assume this is the same accident you were "involved" in."
- "I simply want you to get to know your child and be involved in their life for the next 40 to 60 years."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Involve' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !