it's just that (I'm scared): c'est juste que (j'ai peur)
- "It's just that I've noticed a surprising trend: TigerLily isn't being bought by Rebecca."
- "It's not that I'm scared of committing to Betty, it's just that with my history, I'm afraid it might be impossible."
- "It's just that we're looking for a friend of ours, we're not sure if he's still alive, and we've got to find him and then get off this island."
- "Young Icarus : Buh, I'm so sorry Mr. Romanonovitch, but it's just that the non-negative variables you suggested for use of X and X squared were a bit more difficult to manipulate than I expected!"
- "Bruno : Yes, yes I see... it's just that this is very important, Brian."
- "It's just that I never thought it was possible to love a woman."
- "It's just that it was an accident."
- "Kevin : Sir, it's not that I don't have any money it's just that I don't have any money on me, I swear."
- "Brian : No, it was fine sir, it's just that it lacks a bit of pizzaz, oomph, flavour, zippidy doo dah zippidy day."
- "Polly : It's just that I don't really support Zirconda's membership in the European Union, but on the other hand..."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'It's just that' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !