a Japanese person: un Japonais
(a) Japanese (car): (une voiture) japonaise
- "Philip : Chinese, Japanese, Korean: you all make delicious food and wear sandals."
- "Despite making up only 2% of the world's population, the Japanese account for one fifth of skin care sales."
- "Brian : I've brought you those reports from the sales department, I've asked Philip to stop by and brief you on his meeting with the Japanese buyers, and I've also brought your suit back from the dry cleaners."
- "Bruno : Friday I'm going rock climbing with some Japanese businessmen."
- "I share a room and a bed with a Japanese boy called Masaki, but he is not a very good roommate."
- "My roommate is a Japanese boy called Masaki, he doesn't say much, but he eats all my food you made for me."
- "The Japanese national anthem?"
- "I've selected a number of provocative outfits for the shoot - Japanese schoolgirl, sexy nurse, dark-haired CEO of a perfume company... just to name a few."
- "First we went to dinner at this trendy new Japanese joint called SakeBomb, on Dolores Street."
- "Kimmie : Actually, I'm Japanese."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Japanese' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !