a Japanese person: un Japonais
(a) Japanese (car): (une voiture) japonaise
- "Kimmie : Actually, I'm Japanese."
- "The Japanese national anthem?"
- "My roommate is a Japanese boy called Masaki, he doesn't say much, but he eats all my food you made for me."
- "Brian : I've brought you those reports from the sales department, I've asked Philip to stop by and brief you on his meeting with the Japanese buyers, and I've also brought your suit back from the dry cleaners."
- "Philip : Chinese, Japanese, Korean: you all make delicious food and wear sandals."
- "Bruno : Friday I'm going rock climbing with some Japanese businessmen."
- "I share a room and a bed with a Japanese boy called Masaki, but he is not a very good roommate."
- "I've selected a number of provocative outfits for the shoot - Japanese schoolgirl, sexy nurse, dark-haired CEO of a perfume company... just to name a few."
- "Despite making up only 2% of the world's population, the Japanese account for one fifth of skin care sales."
- "First we went to dinner at this trendy new Japanese joint called SakeBomb, on Dolores Street."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Japanese' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !